Hello and welcome to bender_critique. My name is treille, and I will be your lovely can-do-nothing-wrong moderator for the remainder of your visit here. If you haven't figured it out already, this is a community founded for the sole purpose of improving you (the icon makers) skill. The word "bender" is included in the name because this a community based off the hit Nickelodeon show "Avatar: The Last Airbender". As you post your icons, other members of the community will critique and comment on your icons. But before we begin, I'd like you all to read a few general rules we have here at the community.
001. -You have to be a member to submit icons. If you are not a member, you can join by clicking the link titled "click here", located at the top of the page.
002. -All icons must be from "Avatar: The Last Airbender".
003. -You must use an lj-cut, minus the thumbnails. It's saves space and is a very nice thing to do.
004. -Please don't leave un-constructive criticism. This community is a place meant to improve the skill of the icon maker. Comments such as "that sucks" or "what were you thinking" will not suffice. Please provide an explanation as to why you didn't/did like a particular icon.
005. -BE NICE. There are ways to critique an icon but still be nice about it. This community will not tolerate any rampant LJ battles between two (or more) users. It's just an icon, do you really care that much? I really don't want to have to step in.
006. -Thumbnails are allowed. No more than four thumbnails per post. All thumbnails must fit the dimensions of 100 X 100.
007. - If you have any questions/comments, feel free to leave a comment on my journal and or email me. Now have fun and get posting! That's why you're here, isn't it?